- Customized products creation
- Effective sourcing of dry materials
- Technical and marketing advice on products development
- Regulation support
- Flexibility to adapt to different requests
- Permanent search of quality improvement
- Customized bottling
Know-how & Innovation
- 13 pot stills
- 4 bottling lines
- 22000 hectolitres vat storage
- 2200 m2 storage warehouse
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) status and ECOCERT certification
- Spoken languages : French, English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Research & development for the creation of new products and new recipes
- Hybrid products
- A 100 hectare vineyard located in Fins Bois & Petite Champagne
A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT
« PASSION ABOVE ALL »
After taking over the family business, in 1994, I decided to enter into export and I discovered another world. Asia in particular, captivated and fascinated me. It has been a large part of my life ever since.
Immediately I understood that a lot of importers that I met only had interest in bespoke products, according to their wishes. It didn’t matter which country it was, they followed the same principles because they felt more invested in products that they had helped to design.
Very quickly I became a promotor of tailor-made products, the assembler of components to create a complete solution and a specialist in private brands.
Over twenty five years later, with a vibrant, motivated and multicultural team, Distillerie VinetDelpech is present in more than twenty different countries.